AIM

Animated beautifully

Awesome job

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Wow

This is inspiring animation. You really have a way with movement. Amazing stuff.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Your stuff is always so refreshing to see...

Nobody on Newgrounds animates quite like you, the facial stuff especially.

Only gripe I have is the lipsync on "where's that chocolate cake" and the "I want it!" parts, something seems off about them. Like the timing is off by just 1 or 2 frames. I don't know.

Sure it was stupid, but it was entertaining as hell. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for blessing NG with your awesome. Your animations are always a treat to look at.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

fuck

Goddammit you are getting so good.

Oh and this flash was really amazing too. Loved the giant Satan scene at the end. So epic!

Abo Loves Lakers Abo Loves Lakers

Awesome

I see you put forth a great effort to improve the look of this series. I've always liked this little series. It is looking much better now too! Awesome job!

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Hah that was awesome.

I can really tell you were inspired by NSFW's "The Miracle". There were a TON of similarities here! If you haven't seen that I will be surprised.

Anyways, awesome animation as usual. I loved the beginning with the looney toon-esque style.

Super Smash Super Smash

Awesome

Really mind blowing stuff, amazing action scenes :)

My only suggestion would be to tone down on the skewing. Its good to cheat it here and there to save time but when you can notice a skew happening it makes it feel flat and that's not so good.

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

Theres just something about your movies...

I end up watching them over and over and over...They're strangely addicting. Great work!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i'm strangely addicted to tomato flavoured chips at the moment. if this cartoon is half as good as tomato chips, then i am satisfied.

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Wow

I was surprised at how great the animation was. You don't see much like this on Newgrounds. Very fun to watch, Great job!

100 Babies 100 Babies

Hahaha

Yes I think we all realize there is no riveting story, no stunning visuals.

But it is very entertaining, I can't stop watching it! I don't know why, maybe it just has that nostalgic NG feel.